Catherine Crum is the owner and manager of Catherine Crum The Salon & Spa in Jefferson City. She has been recognized by Salon Today Magazine as a Top 200 fastest growing U.S. Salon. In 2007 and 2008, Catherine’s salon was nominated as Outstanding Small Business of the Year by the Jefferson City Chamber of Commerce. Catherine and her staff have received education nationally and internationally in cities such as New York, Minneapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Florence, Italy and Amsterdam, Holland. Among her travels, Catherine was selected to compete at the World Stylist Contest Finalist at the World Wide Hair Tour in Florence, Italy and Amsterdam, Holland. In addition to, she was chosen to be one of three contestants on the TV Reality Show Making It Big on the Oxygen Network featuring hairstylists. Jefferson City Magazine selected Catherine as a member of the 40 under 40.
- Selected as one of the 15 in ’15_ Jefferson City area business women profiled _ News Tribune (Link to Interview)
- Member of the Missouri Women’s Council
- Educating herself with some of the best hairstylist in the world, Including celebrity hairstylist Nick Arrojo of TLC’s What Not TO Wear
- Presenter, Series on Memorial Baptist Missions Trip Leader for Sierra Leone, Africa
- Jefferson City Magazine “City’s Best” choose Catherine as a Top Stylist in 2014 & 2015
MJ, Office Manager